🚣Oar Necklace Details:
- Provide you with the desired text (up to 3 characters) to be engraved and we will create your personalized gift!
- We offer professional, quality engraving using a high-powered laser, creating a deep cut into the metal resulting in long lasting designs.
- Oar charm is made of genuine 925 sterling silver
- Includes an 18" 925 Sterling Silver chain
- Dimensions: 25mm x 6mm (1" x 1/4") including top bail
- Perfect gift for any rower, teammate, or coach
- Arrives in a gift box
The Romanticwork is about a company with a unique brand and distinctive products that in just a few years has made the exceptional journey from an Italian jeweler’s shop to a fast-growing and world-leading e-commerce jeweler in the world.
Romanticwork has been a part of countless proposals, special occasions, and wonderful moments over the past years. And from vintage cuts to modern stones, to pieces inspired by the fashion world, created by well-known fashion designers, all of our jewelry is crafted with unmatched precision and detail.
❤ PERFECT GIFTS ❤ Comes in an elegant and adorable jewelry gift box, perfect for any gift-giving occasion or just a daily surprise for your sister, daughter, niece, best friend, girlfriend, mom, etc. Ideal Birthday Gifts, Anniversary Gifts, Christmas Gifts, New Year Gifts, Graduation Gifts, Wedding Gifts, Valentines Day Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts, etc.
【 HOW 】How to meet the highest standard for Romanticwork rings?
❤ AFTER-SALE SERVICE ❤ If you have problems with our products or service, please feel free to contact us. We are so glad to help you to resolve it.
- Ring Size Guide
- Bracelet Guide
- Necklace Size Guide
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
Inside Diameter Inside Circumference SIZE MM MM US / Canada UK / Australia / South Africa France / Germany Europe / Italy / Spain 14.1 44.2 3 F 44 4.25 14.5 45.5 3.5 G 45.5 5.5 14.9 46.8 4 H 47 6.75 15.3 48 4.5 I 48 8 15.7 49.3 5 J-½ 50 9.25 16.1 50.6 5.5 K-½ 51 10.5 16.5 51.9 6 L-½ 52 11.75 16.9 53.1 6.5 M-½ 53 13.25 17.3 54.4 7 N-½ 54 14.5 17.7 55.7 7.5 O-½ 56 15.75 18.1 57 8 P-½ 57 17 18.5 58.3 8.5 Q-½ 58 18.25 19 59.5 9 R-½ 60 19.5 19.4 60.8 9.5 S-½ 61 20.75 19.8 62.1 10 T-½ 62 22 20.2 63.4 10.5 U-½ 63 23.25 20.6 64.6 11 V-½ 64 24.75 21 65.9 11.5 W-½ 66 26 21.4 67.2 12 X-½ 67 27.25 21.8 68.5 12.5 Z 68 28.5 22.2 69.7 13 Z+1 70 29.75 22.6 71 13.5 Z+1.5 71 31 23 72.3 14 Z+2 72 32.25 23.4 73.5 14.5 Z+2.5 73.5 33.5 23.8 74.8 15 Z+3 75 34.75
1) *Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2) *If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger,measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3) *When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
Bracelet Length Inches 5.5 5.9 6.3 6.7 7.1 7.5 7.9 8.3 8.7 cm 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
We have already listed some steps for you to choose your right size bracelets.
Step 1: Use the tape measure or a strip of paper to measure your wrist.
Just wrap the soft tape measure around the broadest part of your wrist and take note of the length. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length (The starting end of the paper must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0). That would be your wrist size.
Step 2: Add one inch, or 2.5 centimeters, onto this measurement to get the final length of your bracelets.
Please make sure there's enough space to tuck in 2 fingers as this is the space you need to add the charms. If you want to add less than seven charms, add 2 centimeters are ok. If you plan to wear eight or more charms, please add 3 centimeters. If you purchase a bangle, just choose the next size from your actual wrist measurement.
1. A bracelet is perfectly sized when you measure your wrist tightly and add 2 or 3 cm.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. Please be aware that when you receive a new bracelet it will feel stiff, which can make it uncomfortably tight. The bracelet will quickly soften and become more flexible as you wear it.
4. Bear in mind that the more charms you add to your bracelets, the tighter it will become.
Necklace Length (Inches) Necklace Length (cm) Style Name Body Position 14” 35 cm Collar Fits close to neck 16” 40 cm Choker Choker 18” 45 cm Princess Hangs at the collarbone 20” 50 cm Matinee Reaches just pass the collarbone 22” 55cm Matinee Falls at or just above the top of the bust 24” 61 cm Opera Sits around the center of the bust 30” 76 cm Rope Drapes below the bust
Your satisfaction is important to us and we know how important this special piece may be, that is why we make it with high quality components that can be enjoyed for a lifetime. If you purchase an item from us and are unhappy with it for any reason: We support refund/ exchange service within 90 days. You may return your item with a receipt or proof of purchase for a refund. The return fee will be borne by the customer, unless our mistakes. Items must be returned in salable condition and original packaging. Non-salable items cannot be returned.
Free Shipping on All Orders
Usually, We do our best to process and handle the orders and Our handcraft Time is 3-7 business days. We offer free standard registered airmail, or you can pay extra for express shipping during checkout.
Shipping Methods Shipping Time Cost Countries
USPS First Class Mail 8-15 Days Free United States
DHL 3-7 Days About $20 All countries
UPS 3-7 Days About $20 All countries
FEDEX 3-7 Days About $20 All countries